Let Us Help You With Your Workplace Injury

Worker’s Comp

If you are hurt on the job, our clinic will help you in every way to get back to work. The first thing you as the injured worker should do is file a First Report Form  with your employer. Our billing office will file your Workers Compensation claims for  you, however we will need the necessary information first.

We will need:

  • Employers name and telephone number (at the time of the accident)
  • Work Comp Carrier name, address, and telephone number
  • Adjustor / Examiner name and telephone number
  • Claim number
  • Date of injury

All of the above information will help to insure timely payment of your claims by your  Workers Compensation carrier. Our office will also collect your personal health insurance  information in the event that your Workers Compensation claim is denied. If you do not have  Health Insurance, you will be balance billed upon a denial.

In the event of acute or emergent care, you can be seen at our clinic immediately. We will allow  you time to file the necessary report with your employer and bill for the services we provide after  we see you for the first time.  If you are not being seen the same day or days shortly after your  injury, you must file a First Report Form first and we ask that you provide us with the Workers compensation billing information before you  schedule an appointment with one of our providers.

For further information / assistance with a work comp claim, please visit the Department of Labor Worker’s Compensation Claims Assistance